Konva is a well known company, with a large variety of seafood products. They openly promote social responsibility and show care for the natural ecosystem through the sustainability programs they integrate in their business. This case study, includes three websites; a) the main informative Konva website, b) Trata Greece, which promotes a series of products under this brand name and c) Flokos kalamarakia, which is a one page, single product promotional website. In all three websites you can find information about Konva ‘s activities, quality of its products and of course delicious recipes with seafood.
- client Konva S.A.
- year 2014-2019
- project links
Based in Greece, Konva is one of the most modern and advanced seafood processing industries in the European Union. In this case study, we created three different websites on behalf of Knova S.A:
- Konva: a the business profile of one of the most modern and advanced seafood processing industries in the European Union.
- Trata Greece: A blog designed exclusively for all Trata products.
-Flokos Kalamarakia: An entire website dedicated to a unique product.
- Konva is a well known company, with a large variety of seafood products, with great social responsibility and the care for sustaining the natural ecosystem. In their website you can find out more about their activities, quality of their products and of course delicious recipes with seafood.
- In Trata Greece you can find information about all the canned and frozen products, interesting facts about their origin and sustainable fishing processes. Read the posts and watch the videos to discover new recipes and ideas on how to enjoy them. A website dedicated to healthy eating and good life habits.
- Flokos Kalamarakia is a one page promotional website specifically designed to inform and advertise Flokos canned, Californian squid. This is a product counting 45 years of production in Greece, that now has its own webpage to celebrate its impact in local cultural history. Visit the site to enjoy the fun and amazing design, along with a variety of greek recipes with Flokos squid.
- One of the most unique features in all three projects, is the “Track and trace” section. By typing in the lot number printed on each can, you can track and trace the origin of the product. This includes information about, where and when each fish was caught, by which boat and where it was canned. It is an innovative feature, which guarantees the transparency of Trata’s fishing process profile.
mobile < 768px
tablet 768px - 1024px
desktop 1024px - 1440px
wide screen > 1440px