March 22, 2023 by Stonewave team
The “Digital Transformation for SMEs” state aided initiative aims to address the lag of Greek businesses regarding the adoption and integration of modern digital technologies in their production processes.
The eligible software expenses include the following services that we can provide you with :
- B2B / ERP collaboration systems, ecommerce, advanced B2C eshops
- Website development
- Eshop development
- Application development for smart devices (eg smartphones, tablets)
- Custom application development for every need
- Graphic design services for online promotion and branding
- Secure online payment applications
The terms and conditions for eligible participants are described in detail here. Application submissions start on 23/02/2023 at 12:00pm.*
Furthermore, the eligible expenses list includes additional services and equipment which we can provide you in cooperation with skilled partners.
Contact us and learn more about our services via email at [email protected] or via phone at 2310221500.
*The Initiative will stay open until the total budget is used up. Funding applications will be evaluated based on order of priority according to the date and time of final electronic submission to the OPSK